download Mobile » Software : iBeer Magic for iPhone

iBeer Magic for iPhone

iBeer Magic for iPhone | ipa | 8 MB

Brew and drink beer on your iPhone and iPod touch.
This hilarious sight-gag is fully interactive and behaves like a real glass of beer thanks to the iPhone sensors and our spare time.
Tilt to sip, shake for foam, even pour iBeer from iPhone to iPhone.
“My favorite iPhone add-on!”
David Pogue, The New York Times
“The Perfect Gift for The Tech Observer: iBeer!!”
Kevin Maney, Conde Nast Portfolio
“The reactions I'm getting to software from Hottrix are
like nothing I've seen before.”
Craig Crossman, McClatchy News Services


Do tel me if u like it.I'll post more>

Download: 8 MB
http://w15.easy-share.com/1702929720.html

download Mobile » Software : iBeer Magic for iPhone

No Response to "download Mobile » Software : iBeer Magic for iPhone"

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme